Even a novice can master this 18-Volt Ryobi drill to perform various duties around the house and yard. An adjustable clutch lets user’s select ideal torque and a spring-loaded trigger supplies more RPM as the button is depressed. If low speed isn’t enough, switch to the high speed setting for more RPM (1600 MAX). A no-hassle bit-changing system allows operators to simply twist the chuck to secure or loosen accessories. Use this device to drill holes in plastic, metal and wood or fasten bolts and screws (bits sold separately).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes: (1) 18-Volt drill/driver, (1) 18-Volt rechargeable ONE+ NiCd battery, (1) 18-Volt dual-chemistry charger and (1) flathead/Philips double-ended screwdriver bit
- LO and high speed settings (0-440 or 0-1600 RPM)
- Battery recharges in 60 minutes or less
- Max torque 340 in. lbs.
- Drill base has a magnetic platform for holding extra screws
- Handle outfitted with GripZone overmold for supreme comfort and control
- Compatible Ryobi batteries: P108, P107, P105, P104, P103, P102, P100
- Compatible Ryobi chargers: P131, P125, P117, P114, P113
- 3-year limited warranty
- Charger: conserves energy system enters energy save mode to conserve energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.Ryobitools.com/nation
- Battery comparison:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs