The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 7-1/4 in. Miter Saw operates with an 18V ONE+ battery (not included) and provides powerful performance. Designed for bench and stationary use, this powerful saw offers miter angle stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45 degrees to both the left and right to help you handle a wide variety of cutting jobs. The saw can cut through a maximum thickness of 1-1/2 in. and features a laser guide to help you achieve precision. The saw is UL listed for safety.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Up to 2X4 cutting capacities, and 4-1/4 in. cross cut capacity
- Built-in 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade for improved performance for fast, clean cuts
- Adjustable bevel from 0°-45° with adjustable positive stops at 0° and 45°
- Ergonomically-designed horizontal "D" handle with overmold for added comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- EXACTLINE adjustable laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Batteries and charger sold separately,this item works with these batteries (P100, P101, P103, P104, P106) and chargers (P117, P131, P125, P126)
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "