The RYOBI Digital Painless Moisture Meter is perfect for measuring moisture in hardwood, softwood, drywall and masonry materials and can help you detect conditions for potential mold growth. The LCD display shows moisture content as a percentage for easy use. The moisture meter requires no pins or tape to help prevent surface damage.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Great for measuring moisture in hardwood, softwood, drywall and masonry materials
- Use to help detect conditions for potential mold growth
- Moisture content range of 5% to 30% in wood and relative readings for walls and masonry
- Measurement depth of up to a 1/2 in. below surfaces
- No pins or tape needed to help prevent surface damage
- LCD display shows moisture content of hardwood and other materials as a percentage for easy reading
- Operation range of 32 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Audible alert for convenience
- Includes a 9-volt battery and an operator's manual for easy use
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "