The Ryobi Pocket Infrared Thermometer features a 6:1 distance-to-spot ratio to help you take accurate measurements at a distance of 6 times the target size. An LCD display makes it easy to read measurements ranging from -22 degrees Fahrenheit to 518 degrees Fahrenheit. This infrared thermometer can also help you calculate area, volume and linear footage.
- Temperature update: 1/2 second
- 0.95 preset emissivity for efficient operation
- Accurately measures distances up to 30 ft.
- Spectral response: 5.5 - 14 mm
- Operation range of 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Impact-resistant construction for durability
- Includes a 9-volt battery and an operator's manual for convenience
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "