The 6.5-Amp Reciprocating Saw (Reconditioned) features a powerful motor that provides 0 - 3,000 SPM of cutting power across a short, 1-3/16 in. stroke length. Equipped with a variable-speed dial to select the optimum speed for the application, this robust tool offers front and rear overmold grip areas for added comfort and swaps blades without the need for wrenches. Pivoting front shoes provide great cut results in a variety of cutting positions, and the 6 ft. cord provides slack while working. This tool includes a storage bag, metal-cutting blade and wood-cutting blade for added value.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Powerful 6.5-Amp motor for fast cutting
- Variable-speed dial allows the user to select the optimum speed for fast, efficient cuts
- Provides up to 3,000 SPM for powerful operation
- Short 1-3/16 in. stroke length to help reduce extraneous motion
- Keyless blade changes for convenient maintenance without the need for wrenches
- Pivoting front shoes for great cut results in all cutting positions
- LiveTool indicator glows blue to alert you when it's plugged into a power supply
- Front and rear overmold grip areas for added comfort
- 6 ft. cord provides slack while working
- Storage bag, metal-cutting blade and wood-cutting blade included
- UL listed
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs