Ryobi Speed Sprayer-DISCONTINUED-SSP050 at The Home Depot
Discontinued

Ryobi

Model # SSP050

Internet # 100661365

Speed Sprayer-DISCONTINUED


Ryobi Speed Sprayer-DISCONTINUED
 

This item has been discontinued.
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.

$69.00 / each

PRODUCT SOLD Online Only

In Stock

Loading...

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Model # SSP050

Internet # 100661365

Store SO SKU # 687138

Ryobi innovation has revolutionized power painting. First of all, it's 50% quieter than traditional paint sprayers. It's ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue on your back and arm. Every stroke is consistent, giving you fantastic results without having to roll out imperfections, splatters or weak spots. Not only will you paint more quickly, the coverage and texture are incredible.

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

SPECIFICATIONS

Accessories Included  Yes  Assembled Depth (in.)  13.464 in 
Assembled Height (in.)  8.582 in  Assembled Width (in.)  5.078 in 
Cycles Per Gallon  Flow rate (gallons per min.)  .1 
Gravity feed hopper  No  Hose length supplied (ft.) 
Interior/Exterior  Interior/Exterior  Manufacturer Warranty  2 Year 
Maximum Hose Length  0 ft  Maximum tip size (in.) 
Number of Spray Settings  Operating Pressure (psi)  2400psi. 
Paint Product Type  Airless Cup Gun  Paint Sprayers Product Type  Airless Cup Gun 
Power Type  Piston Pump  Pressure Relief Valve  No 
Product Depth (in.)  13.464  Product Height (in.)  8.582 
Product Weight (lb.)  4.64 lb  Product Width (in.)  5.078 
Pump Type  Piston Pump  Returnable  90-Day 

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Rated 1.9 out of 5 by 61 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by dont do it do yourself a favor and go to your bathroom and flush the money down the toilet cause you will be out the money but you will save yourself a Ton of stress and grief. This thing works good for about 45 minutes of use and then it begins. I took first one back and thought it was just a fluke , so I bought another one and it was just as useless as the first. After 30 minutes or so it pumps paint out of every orafice but the spray tip.Watch in amzment as your $40 a gallon stain goes evrywhere except on what your painting.. For best results stand on what you want tp paint and pray straight in front of you. be sure to wear hazmat suit and shoes you can throw away when finished August 22, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Believe the reviews I purchased this sprayer and did not believe the reviews. Well they were right. I purchased the sprayer to paint the deck railing with Latex paint, the box says no dilution required. However, after diluting it, it sprayed for 2 minutes then started to leak everywhere. I cleaned it just as the directions instruct, but it never worked right again. I returned it and painted the railing by hand. Total time painting railing 5 hours, 3 of which were trying toy get this sprayer to work. Save your money or spend the money on the professional units. On the positive note Home Depot was more then willing to refund my money for the sprayer. April 30, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by Colossal Piece of Junk Just bought one of these at Home Depot without reading reviews. Bad idea. It says "no thinning required" on the box...don't believe it. Even after thinning, it clogged after about 30 seconds of use. The spray was staggered (not at all smooth). The paint reservoir was very difficult to attach and remove, and the pump mechanism leaked in all directions. I returned it the next day (fortunately Home Depot has a 30-day return policy) and purchased another sprayer. For a frame of reference, I completed about 10% of my total dentil crown moulding in half an hour with this model (including cleaning the tip twice), then used another model and did the remaining 90% in 5 minutes. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. May 31, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Junk Dual action sprayer. It simultaneusely transfer paint forward on your object and backward on your face and with the same intensity. September 12, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Absolute Garbage The product blew paint out all over. We readjusted it over and over, paint continued to run out all over. By the time we gave up, my boyfriend, myself, the dog and the entire floor was covered in paint. What a mess, I owned the sprayer for 1 hour and it is getting packed up to be returned! I am so very disappointed! June 29, 2012
2 3 4 5  ... 7 >>

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OPTIONS

Standard Shipping includes delivery by small parcel service. Processing time varies by product.


If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.