The Ryobi Handheld Tile Saw features a powerful 11 Amp motor and a diamond powder-coated cutting wheel to help you cut through ceramic, granite, marble, slate and masonry while weighing just 8 lbs. for ease of use. Oversize knobs help you easily make depth of cut and bevel adjustments with bare or gloved hands, while the detachable 12 ft. water supply hose and faucet adapter offer convenient use around the house.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 11 Amp motor cuts through ceramic, granite, marble, slate and masonry
- Steel deck provides a durable work surface
- 12 ft. detachable water supply hose with faucet adapter for use as a wet saw
- Oversize knobs make depth of cut and bevel adjustments easy with your bare hands or with gloves on
- Lock-on button helps reduce fatigue during prolonged cutting
- Weighs 8 lbs. for comfortable handling
- Brushes are externally accessible for easy maintenance
- Bevel adjustment provides a range of motion from 0 degrees to 45 degrees
- Depth-of-cut adjustment offers a fast and secure setup of cuts up to 1-1/16 in.
- 10 ft. power cord allows freedom of movement and includes GFCI protection
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs