Ryobi introduces the Ryobi Professional 4-Volt Tek4 Infrared Thermometer. This tool can can accurately measure temperatures between -4 and 590 degrees Fahrenheit. To learn more about Ryobi tools go to Ryobitools.com and check out Ryobi Nation. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Measures temperatures ranging between -4 and 590 degrees fahrenheit (-20 to 310 celsius) for use in diverse applications
- 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio helps you get accurate measurements
- Backlit LCD display for easy reading
- Impact- and water resistant for use in tough environments
- Laser line to help indicate measurement spot
- Tek4 4-volt lithium-ion battery included
- Battery charger included
- Up to 4,000 measurements per charge
- Automatic shut-off
- Internal memory stores up to 10 readings for easy comparison and convenient data logging
- Continuous real-time readout
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs