SBC Resquared and Rebutted (R&R) buzzards bay gray eastern white cedar shingles (16 in.) provide the character and warmth of cedar shingles without the maintenance. No other exterior siding can rival with real wood. Cedar’s unique aspect and advantageous properties, such as its durability and excellent insulating factor, make it a choice material. SBC factory-stained shingles provide a warm cachet while being a great match for other noble materials, such as stone and brick. Working in partnership with PPG or Olympic, world leader in machine applied coatings, SBC is equipped to offer factory-stained shingles that provide peace of mind and thorough protection on all surfaces. They are also backed by the SBC peace of mind warranty program, the most comprehensive of the industry, including labor.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- SBC resquared and rebutted (R&R) monterey gray eastern white cedar shingles (16 in.) are coated on all sides with a 100% acrylic latex solid stain and are shipped ready for installation
- With SBC easy nailing system - embossed nail line into each shingle to provide an instant visual guide for fastener placement
- Factory-stained (1-coat)
- Kiln dried for better wood stability and optimal stain adhesion
- Exclusive dipping process putting more stains where it counts, below the 5 in. exposure line
- Top quality 100% acrylic latex coating
- Wide spectrum fungicide or mildewcide solution
- Full warranty program: 10-years against peeling and flaking of coating and 30-years against wood decay
- Shingles grade: Clear B resquared and rebutted (no imperfections on exposed surface)
- Usage: siding material
- Sold by the box: 1-box of shingles covers 25 sq. ft. at 5 in. exposure
- Eastern white cedar
- Shingles measures: length : 15-3/4 in., thickness: 3/8 in. (at the butt), width: from 3-7/16 in. to 11 in.
- Install shingles up to three times faster using the SBC installation tool - search for item # 203522233 shingle and shake easy installation tool