SBC Resquared and Rebutted (R&R) natural kiln-dried eastern white cedar shingles (16 in.) enhance your house beauty and perfectly match with the environment. No other exterior siding can rival with real wood. Cedar’s unique aspect and advantageous properties, such as its durability and excellent insulating factor, make it a choice material. SBC cedar shingles provide a warm cachet while being a great match for other noble materials, such as stone and brick. Even left untreated, SBC kiln-dried cedar shingles naturally age with time and develop a wonderful silvery gray color, especially in coastal ocean area.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- SBC resquared and rebutted natural kiln-dried eastern white cedar shingles (16 in.) are shipped ready for installation
- Can be left natural (will turn gray with time) or stained on-site
- With SBC easy nailing system - embossed nail line into each shingle to provide an instant visual guide for fastener placement
- Kiln dried for better wood stability and optimal stain adhesion
- Warranty: none - wood specie renowned properties only
- Shingles grade: clear B resquared and rebutted (no imperfections on exposed surface)
- Usage: siding material
- Sold by the box: 1-box of shingles covers 25 sq. ft. at 5 in. exposure (number of pieces vary)
- Eastern white cedar
- Shingles measures: length: 15-3/4 in., thickness: 3/8 in. (at the butt), width: from 3-7/16 in. to 11 in.
- Install shingles up to three times faster using the SBC installation tool - search for item # 203522233 shingle and shake easy installation tool