Type NM-B (nonmetallic-sheathed cable) may be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 60°C conductors) as specified in the National Electrical Code 1 . NM-B cable is primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other loads. NM-B cable may be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not subject to excessive moisture or dampness. Voltage rating for NM-B cable is 600 volts.
- Copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper and UL listed
- LTL curbside delivery only and will need to have a way to unload pallet, no forklift provided
- Cable is available in a variety of colors, lengths and gauges
- Unique (SlikQuik TM Infused Membrane) Jacket TM construction allows for 50% reduction in pulling force resulting in easier installation
- LTL curbside delivery only; Will need to have a way to unload pallet, no forklift provided
- NM-B has two, three and four conductors and available with two neutrals, construction designed for easier pulling
- Note: product may vary by store