Established in 1823 in Ennepetal, Germany, Altenloh, Brinck and Co (ABC) is one of the world’s oldest and largest manufacturers of engineered fasteners for the construction and automotive industries. ABC is recognized as consistently setting industry performance, reliability, and quality standards. It’s SPAX brand of construction fasteners is one of the most respected brands in Europe, and is now being manufactured and distributed for the North American market from its U.S. operation located in Bryan, Ohio.
- The patented spax 3/8 x 6 in. coarse thread zinc-plated or high corrosion resistant coating powerlags (25-pack) are engineered for demanding wood-to-wood structural applications and are heat treated to grade 5 durability
- 6 in. length
- Zinc-plated or high corrosion resistant coatings
- Hex-design lag screws or washer head
- Includes 25 screws
- MFG Model # : 4571011001525
- MFG Part # : 4571010101525