Discover the SPAX Advantage. This German engineered SPAX #8 x 2-1/2 in. Unidrive Flat Head Full Thread Zinc screw offers a premium quality fastening solution to help ensure professional results in less time than inferior imported screws. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic, and up to 24-Gauge steel. Masonry and Concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made from carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Check out our threads, our patented thread technology allows the screw to be driven faster, is easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood, let SPAX take some of the hassle out of your next project
- No required pre-drilling in wood, be more efficient on the job by eliminating time consuming steps with self drilling SPAX
- Unidrive is a (Philips/Square combo) drive system for the SPAX fastener, the user has the option of either using a Philips drive bit or a square drive bit for installation
- Heat treated grade 5 durability, subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage
- Patented multi head countersinks the screw head flush in wood, keep a smooth surface on your project for greater design and functional qualities
- 4 cut point helps prevent splitting and requires no pre-drilling in wood
- Includes 1 lb. of screws