STRIKER is proud to announce the next evolution phase in innovative task lighting. Based of the hugely successful original, the Magnetic Light Mine, STRIKER has created a bigger, brighter and more powerful version called the Light Mine Professional. About the size of a baseball with the same underwater naval mine appearance, the new Light Mine Professional is 8 times brighter, lasts 4 times longer, includes a signal beacon and red night vision light. The functionally designed protruding posts can be used as tripods or quad-pods creating a 360-degree freestanding light. Eleven powerful neodymium (rare earth) magnets are located the end of each post allowing the user to attach and aim the light accurately and securely in any direction. Powerful Lumen TechTM LED are used in the front white lens (8 LED) and back red lens (4 LED). The Light Mine Professional has four electronic light functions; low power spot, high output flood, red night vision and a high visibility signal beacon. The Light Mine Professional easily fits into your car's glove compartment as a roadside repair light or into your saddle bag to be used as a hazard light for your motorcycle. Keep one in the shop as a machinist light to attach to your drill press or attach a lanyard and use it as a magnetic pickup tool for a dropped screw. Use one in the garage to stick to your car's hood for engine repairs or on a creeper when sliding under a car.
- Powerful magnets 11 neodymium (rare earth) magnets used to attach and aim light hands-free
- Versatility use posts as tripods or quad-pods creating a freestanding 360-degree aim-able light
- Functionality 4 electronic light functions: low power spot, high output spot, red night vision, blinking red signal
- Lumen tech LEDs high output wide angle intensely bright, light emitting diodes
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs