Inspired the solitude and solace of Edward Hopper, this oil and acrylic triptych on three canvases uses bold coloration and subtle shadows to create a modern masterpiece. Framed with the sacred abies fabri wood from China, it adds depth to any interior. A great addition to your room whether you live in the country side or the busy city.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Crafted with fir wood frame canvas
- Assorted finish
- Perfect accent for any home decor
- No assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 34 in. H x 20 in. W x 1.38 in. D
- 60-day manufacturer warranty for defects only, normal wear and tear is not warranted, visible damages not noted upon delivery will be determined to be customer damage and will not be warranted, returned items must be in new or unused conditions with the original manufacturers packaging, all products are inspected upon arrival and we do not accept worn, dirty or stained merchandise
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some furniture colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists.