Safavieh’s Bohemian collection is all-organic, with exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft and an earthy natural color palette. The high quality jute chosen for our Bohemian rugs is biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the true hemp plant), a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties. Safavieh brings fashion excitement to the eco-friendly rug category with the Bohemian collection’s unique patterns, ribbed textures and remarkable hand. The rugs are washed to soften the yarn and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen. This is a great addition to your home whether in the country side or busy city.
- 40% New Zealand Wool, 55% Jute, 5% Cotton
- Cotton backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Woven in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly, brushless attachment is recommended, avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight, do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove; remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible, for hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.