The intricate weave and opulent sheen of 17th-century Italian silks have been artfully adapted in Damask, a rug of exceptional quality. Shimmering viscose creates wonderfully fine pattern detail against a soft wool backing in its all cut-pile design. Hand-tufted in India, Damask’s dramatic scale and modern color palette update a classic motif for today’s interiors.
- Wool and Viscose
- Cotton backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Tufted in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654