The classic geometric motifs of Safavieh's flat weave Dhurries collection are equally at home in casual, contemporary and traditional settings. We use pure wool to best recreate the original texture and soft colorations of antique dhurries prized by collectors. The Dhurrie weave is native to India and every step in our production process faithfully follows the traditions of local artisans.
- Wool Pile
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand woven flat weaved in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected
- 60 day Manufacturer Warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654