The shape of Art Deco’s timeless style is evidenced in the geometric lines of the Dustin Console Table. Its solid birch wood construction is supported by classic symmetrical iron work in a bronze finish. This piece is inspired by the architectural tenets of Vitruvius. A perfect addition for your home whether you live in the country side or the busy city.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Crafted with birchwood & iron
- Finished in dark brown
- Perfect for any home decor
- Minor assembly required
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 32 in. H x 41 in. W x 12.6 in. D
- 60-day manufacturer warranty for defects only, normal wear and tear is not warranted, visible damages not noted upon delivery will be determined to be customer damage and will not be warranted, returned items must be in new or unused conditions with the original manufacturers packaging, all products are inspected upon arrival and we do not accept worn, dirty or stained merchandise
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible, due to differences in computer monitors, some furniture colors may vary slightly, lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions, we do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists