In Safavieh’s Ganges River rugs, time-honored hand-weaving techniques and authentic Persian designs are updated in color and pattern for 21st century homes. Each rug is hand-knotted in India by artisans whose ancestors have perfected the craft since Persian rug weaving was introduced to India in the 16th century. Extra-soft New Zealand wool is densely hand-knotted for exquisite detail and each rug is finished with a luster wash to recreate the aged patina and decorator look of prized antique carpets.
- 100% Wool
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Knotted in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654