The restrained French 18th century style of the curvy, camelback McKenna arm chair is updated with a relaxed cane backrest and taupe linen upholstery. A scalloped seat, delicate wood carvings, cabriole legs and silver nail head trim give McKenna, crafted from oak in ebony finish, an air of elegance. Use this classic beauty in pairs at either end of a dining table, or in the living room on either side of a sofa.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Crafted with oak
- Finished in taupe
- Upholstered with 100% Linen
- Contains silver nailheads
- No assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 37.8 in. H x 22.8 in. W x 25.2 in. D
- Seat dimensions: 19.3 in. H x 20.1 in. W x 20.1 in. D
- Armrest: 27.4 in. H
- Can hold up to 225 lbs.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty for defects only, normal wear and tear is not warranted. Visible damages not noted upon delivery will be determined to be customer damage and will not be warranted, returned items must be in new or unused conditions with the original manufacturers packaging, all products are inspected upon arrival and we do not accept worn, dirty or stained merchandise
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible, due to differences in computer monitors, some furniture colors may vary slightly, lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions we do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists