Inspired by the handcrafted tile motifs of North Africa and Mediterranean artists, the Mosaic rug collection by Safavieh includes a melange of classic patterns from lattice to the ancient Greek Key. Hand-knotted in India of wool with organic viscose pattern highlights, Mosaic rugs will complement rooms from transitional to contemporary. This is a great addition to your home whether in the country side or busy city.
- 60% Wool/40% Viscose
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Knotted in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty for defects only, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654; normal wear and tear is not warranted; visible damages not noted upon delivery will be determined to be customer damage and will not be warranted. Returned items must be in new or unused conditions with the original manufacturers packaging; all products are inspected upon arrival and we do not accept worn, dirty or stained merchandise