Fashion meets sustainability in Safavieh’s new Organica collection of eco-friendly original designs hand-knotted of 100% high-quality jute pile on a cotton warp and weft. The biodegradable jute fiber specially selected for our rugs is harvested from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the “true hemp” plant) and is twice washed to soften each yarn before weaving. Safavieh’s trained artisans then brush the jute yarn to an even more lustrous sheen before it is hand-knotted into organic floor coverings of unrivaled softness and beauty. The Organica collection is woven in India.
- Jute Pile
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Woven in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day Manufacturer Warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654