Fashion meets sustainability in Safavieh’s new Organica collection of eco-friendly original designs hand-knotted of 100 percent high-quality jute pile on a cotton warp and weft. The biodegradable jute fiber specially selected for our rugs is harvested from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the true hemp plant) and is twice washed to soften each yarn before weaving. Safavieh’s trained artisans then brush the jute yarn to an even more lustrous sheen before it is hand-knotted into organic floor coverings of unrivaled softness and beauty. The Organica collection is woven in India.
- Jute Pile
- Cotton backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand woven in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly, brushless attachment is recommended; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight, do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove; remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible, for hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.