Traditional Oushak rugs, originally created in the Turkish village of the same name, are renowned for especially beautiful designs and colorations. Small batch vegetable dyes yield the color variations typical of this rug weave, and create the highly prized delicate and dappled color shadings known as abrash across its width. Our rendition of this centuries-old craft is woven in India for 100% hand knotted wool and styled with designs for today’s elegant homes.
- 100% Wool Pile
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Knotted in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654