Inspired by the legendary designs of Persia's most prestigious rug-weaving capitals, these extraordinary reproductions recreate some of the most prized antiques in Safavieh's archival collection. Intricate Tabriz, Lavar Kerman and Isfahan hand-knotted motifs are remarkably adapted to these hand-tufted rugs of incomparable quality. The finest New Zealand wool is chosen to achieve the intricate weave of these carpets. With utmost attention to every detail, Safavieh creates its Persian Legends collection in India to provide consumers an exquisite yet affordable artisan-crafted look.
- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Cotton backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Tufted in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day Manufacturer Warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654