Casual with an artfully crafted look, Stonewashed collection rugs are hand-knotted in India using a blend of fibers to create a fashion-inspired distressed look and dimensional texture. A melange of patterns includes transitional and vintage designs. A special mix of wool, viscose and cotton gives the weaver an incredible range of colors and heathers to create a palette spanning antiqued neutrals to couture brights. This is a great addition to your home whether in the country side or busy city.
- 55% Wool/10% Viscose/35% Cotton
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Knotted in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654