The design world’s renewed interest in flat weave rugs has inspired Safavieh’s new Sumak collection of naturalistic floral patterns in a contemporary fashion palette. The Sumak collection is created in India using the traditional Turkish Sumak weave to create a chain-stitched brocaded effect that complements today’s young, casual interior design schemes. This 100% wool collection was designed to meet consumer demand for rugs that coordinate with both country and coastal furniture. Safavieh’s Sumak collection references Caucasian patterns handed down from mother to daughter for centuries to recreate the coveted hand-crafted, natural and antique appearance in rugs designed for today’s lifestyles.
- Wool Pile
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Woven Flat Weave in India
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly, brushless attachment is recommended; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight, do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove; remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible, for hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.