A simple stripe with the sculpted effect of plush corduroy defines this transitional Tibetan rug by Safavieh. Hand-knotted of wool and silk for subtle luster, this straw-toned rug is at once casual and elegant in the living room, dining room or bedroom. This is a great addition to your home whether in the country side or busy city.
- 100% Wool
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Knotted in Tibet
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654