This subtle but graphic hand-knotted Tibetan rug by Safavieh recalls the understated elegance of Art Deco style. With a grid motif punctuated by plush squares, this transitional sand-toned high mountain wool rug gets its rich texture from a combination of loop and cut piles. This is a great addition to your home whether in the country side or busy city.
- 100% Wool
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Knotted in Tibet
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 60 day manufacturer warranty, for warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654