What’s old is new again in Safavieh’s Vintage collection of rugs inspired by the trend to recycling old carpets and over-dyeing them in brilliant colors to camouflage stains and flaws. Each rug is power loomed in Belgium of 100% organic viscose yarn in a low cut pile to recreate the threadbare appearance of worn vintage carpets. Yarns are deliberately dyed unevenly to add old-world character to the collection’s classic Persian and Turkish designs.
- Viscose Pile
- No backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Power Loomed in Belgium
- Crafted by master weavers
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.