Salsbury 3300 series USPS approved Cluster Box Units (CBU's) are accessed from the front through two (2) opening master door panels. The durable and corrosion resistant units feature a powder coated finish. Each CBU includes one or two (2) fully integrated parcel lockers and a matching pedestal. Each door includes a heavy duty five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys.
- Cluster box units (CBU's) for private access
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Feature a durable powder coated finish
- One compartment is labeled in. outgoing mail in. and includes a weather protection flap and an 11-3/4 in. W x 3/4 in. H mail slot
- Manufactured by Salsbury industries
- Ideal for colleges, schools, private postal centers, corporate mail centers, military bases, government agencies and many other applications