Made entirely of aluminum, vertical mailboxes are available in surface mounted and recessed mounted units. The mailboxes feature 5-1/2 in. W x 15-1/4 in. H extruded aluminum doors and a durable powder coated finish. Each mailbox door includes a five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with two (2) keys. Each door includes a 2-1/2 in. W x 5/8 in. H indentation to accommodate a label to identify the tenant's name and/or box number.
- Vertical mailboxes for private access
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Feature a durable powder coated finish
- Fits into a rough opening and are secured with mounting hardware (not included) through the back or side panels
- Rough opening for recessed mounted vertical mailboxes is 1-1/2 in. less than the unit's width, 1-1/4 in. less than the unit's height and equal to the unit's depth
- Units include a fully integrated flanged collar which fits over the rough opening
- Ideal for colleges, schools, private postal centers, corporate mail centers, military bases, government agencies and many other applications