Made of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware, Salsbury 3700 Series USPS approved 4C custom horizontal mailboxes and fully integrated parcel lockers are available as front loading or rear loading units and are designed for indoor or outdoor use. The unit incorporates a solid closed back. Units are available in a standard powder coated finish. Salsbury 3700 Series 4C horizontal mailboxes and parcel lockers meet the specifications of USPS-STD-4C. The 4C horizontal mailboxes are required for new construction effective October 2006.
- 4C horizontal mailboxes for private access
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to USPS-STD-4C specifications
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Feature a durable powder coated finish
- Doors include a heavy duty cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys
- Outgoing mail compartment includes the master commercial lock access door (lock included) and cannot be used for mail distribution
- Ideal for colleges, schools, private postal centers, corporate mail centers, military bases, government agencies and many other applications