Made entirely of aluminum, Salsbury 3500 series USPS approved 4B plus vertical mailboxes feature a durable powder coated finish available in five (5) contemporary colors aluminum, brass, bronze, sandstone or green. Recessed mounted units fit into a rough opening and are secured with mounting hardware through the back or side panels. Recessed units feature a fully integrated flanged collar which fits over the rough opening. Vertical mailboxes are approved for US Postal Service mail delivery. Units feature 5-1/2 in. W x 16-1/4 in. H extruded aluminum doors. Each door includes a five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with two (2) keys and a 2-1/2 in. W x 5/8 in. H indentation to accommodate a label (included) identifying the tenant’s name and/or box number. Mailboxes are available in units with three (3) to seven (7) compartments. Each compartment is 16-1/4 in. H x 5-1/2 in. x 6-3/4 in. D.
- USPS standard 4B plus approved
- Recessed mounted
- Constructed of durable, heavy-gauge extruded aluminum
- Doors and trim are striated to resist scratching
- 16.25 in. H x 5.5 in. W x 6.75 in. D compartment size
- 5-pin cylinder locks with 2 keys, 1000 key changes
- ISO 9001: 2008 certified