Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 44
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ganesh Great machine...
the template worked great. the deliver guy was great
December 16, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jen Only lasted 2.5 years
Very nice looking microwave, great features, easy to install. Only downfall was that this microwave only lasted 2.5 years. Noticed another person had the same problem. Should last longer than 2 years! Orginally thought it was the power cord. Bought a replacement cord but did not solve the problem.
April 3, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Tb3068 Not recommended
Easy to use, attractive but lasted exactly 2 years and I got the dreaded SE error code. Seems the computer controls are subject to breaking down when the air is humid, such as when you boil water. This incapacitated the entire microwave. Nothing works, including vent and light. Plus it beeps continually. Ugh. I surely think an appliance should work longer than 2 years. Previous GE only lasted 6 years. I now know that is probably the exception!
May 30, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by reviewer Like it but loud
Had to order and arrived when said it would. Actual product is somewhat different from photos/ control area is also black not white.
.Easy to install. Loud when runs and has fan rattle. Have not had an opportunity to look at and see if something is just loose.
July 22, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Awfull Samsung's Lack of Quality
I would not buy another Samsung Microwave due to their lack of quality. I rarely use my unit and yet the control panel (keypad) failed within 2 years. After some research, I noticed by other reviewers that Samsung had a significant problem with this component but reluctantly agreed to replace. Fast forward 8 months and guess what failed again. Yes, control panel died without reason after just using it to reheat my coffee. No lightning strike or power surge but just use. Called them about issue and said they were sorry it failed in such a short time but that they would not longer help me despite the history of these units and the fact that I got 8 months from the last panel they sent. There you have it. 21st century and appliances die quicker by the year.
July 8, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rocky Sweet Samsung
I upgraded from a counter top model to the new Samsung. I love the features of the microwave. Easy to install by yourself. The only complaint I have about this model is that the fan on it is loud. I have it vented into the room which requires you to rotate the fan before installation. Other than that it is an excellent microwave. It cooks faster than my last model and defrosts with precision.
October 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MichaelD Great Buy
We bought this for our rental home across country. We had the new microwave delivered, installed and old microwave removed. Great job. Thank you.
December 24, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Mark Where is the quality???
Samsung has cut every corner possible with this model. Any place they could skimp, they seem to have done so.
I was disappointed from the moment I unpacked it; but because I needed a microwave, I reluctantly kept it.
Every possible opportunity Samsung had to cheapen a component, they did:
1. Lifting the unit out of the box dented the back of it. The back is made of very thin sheet metal. Thinner than any other metal in my kitchen except aluminum foil !
2. The vent duct was received damaged. Again, metal was so thin, it was damaged in packing and couldn't be straightened out.
3. Owners manual and mounting templates were printed on lightweight newsprint. A normal newspaper uses heavier gauge paper. The single page folded manual tore unfolding it. Templates tore while mounting on wall. Thinnest paper I have ever seen. Had to go to Samsung's website to download and print a usable manual.
4. Mounting bracket is a small lightweight bracket. Unlike the brackets on other microwaves that are the size of the back and automatically ensure correct placement, this is a small skimpy bracket that requires being perfectly placed on the wall and perfectly leveled or the unit wont fit.
5. The turntable glass is lighter that other microwaves I've used. Another easy place for Samsung to cut quality.
6. Installed it and turned it on. Wow is it noisy. Noisiest microwave I've heard. Samsung most have decided it wasn't worth using any sound insulation. If you go to their website and look at their FAQ's, they say it is noisy.
If it feels like junk and sounds like junk, it probably is junk. I'm just starting to use it and wonder what my next disappointment with it will be. I would not recommend this model to anyone.
February 23, 2015