Rated 3.7 out of 5Â by 118
Rated 5 out of 5Â by pdog Works well so far...
This is a replacement for our dishwasher that was over 20yrs old, so unsure if I am a good reviewer for this type of item or if anything is better nowadays. With that being said, I am happy with the purchase so far and would recommend it.
- It works. Dishes are clean. Another disclaimer - I still clean off dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. I don't stick dishes with massive amounts of food on them like on TV commercials. Where does that food go?
- Quiet. Super quiet. Again, I had a super loud one before though.
- Looks nice. Thought the super white would be a bit much, but looks good.
- Holds a lot, like the adjustable top tray which was easy to adjust.
- Stainless tub - main reason I got this one, our old plastic one was stained. Plus nicer to have stainless next to your plates, etc... instead of plastic (yea, I know the racks are coated with something, but they all are...)
- Buttons are easy to reach for my 1.5yr old. I lock them out, but then always have to unlock them out and re-lock to use.
- Minor complaint is the silverware tray top thing always seems to get in the way.
Overall very happy with the purchase.
May 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by GDPMV221 Very Quite and Dishes Sparkle!
We were wanting a dishwasher that was quiet and included a built in disposer. After researching many brands we selected the Samsung unit. The dishwasher has clean lines, is very quite, and the dishes come out sparkling. Home Depot technicians installed the dishwasher; the technicians were great.
February 6, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5Â by john Samsung Dishwaster DW7933LRAWW
I cannot remember when I ever wrote a product review but my experience with this dishwasher was so bad I am compelled to share it. Samsung enjoys a great reputation for its products, especially televisions which I have enjoyed as well. It must be said though that even with their TVs there exist significant flaws with their durability. First however just shortly after one year of use with their dishwasher and of course after expiration of their warranty it failed to perform. Specifically, an error code signifying LOW WATER LEVEL repeatedly occurred after a few minutes into any cycle chosen. After seeking some relief with Samsung directly they referred me to their authorized tech service company saying they could not help me. The service company provided me an estimated repair charge of $373,00 saying based on the error code, I would likely need several new parts in addition to labor. The repair estimate of $373 represents almost 97% of my original purchase price of $403. Granted this is a low end priced D/W and thank god it is as I have serious reservations that it would be trouble free over the long all after any repairs were to be made. Even if the initial repair cost were far less I doubt I would venture forth with the product given its short lifespan and the inadequate support from Samsung.
On the subject of Samsung LCD flat screens, beware! There was a class action law suite brought against Samsung over their build quality, specifically the power-on power-off ability of a vast number of these TVs. Bottom line, go with an extended service plan if you go with Samsung at all!
July 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by RJRVA Nice quiet dishwasher
We loved our Samsung refrigerator so much that we decided to go with Samsung again when our dishwasher finally broke down. I feel we made a great choice with this dishwasher.
- Quiet ... very quiet. I can barely hear it running.
- Deep with lots of space. It looked smaller than the dishwasher we replaced, but is actually much deeper!
The Not so Good
- No 2/4/6 hour delay option.
October 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by SD28 Quiet and Eco-friendly
We love our new dishwasher. It is so quiet and everything comes out sparkling! It uses hardly any electricity and we are so happy!
February 12, 2013