Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Douglas Fir paneling can transform any room into a dramatic, elegant space. The wood's fine appearance is clearly visible in a variety of applications such as edge-grain veneers for formal wall paneling or solid plank paneling for an informal look. When acclimated prior to installation, Douglas Fir retains its shape and size without shrinking, swelling, cupping, warping, bowing or twisting. The uniform grain and tough fiber holds stain well and keeps fasteners firmly in place.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- It has the characterics of natural fine grain wood
- It has a stainable face for use in furniture, cabintes and fixtures
- It is very smooth and durable
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project