The Sandusky Lee WA11301230 is a steel wall cabinet with one adjustable shelf and a 150 lbs. per shelf capacity suitable for the storage of items. This wall cabinet has two hinged doors with a locking swing handle for security. The locking handle operates a three-point latching system with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelf in this unit adjusts in two inch increments to accommodate the height of stored items. The bottom surface on this cabinet is raised and can be used as a second shelf. This wall cabinet has a powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 30 x 30 x 12 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back).This unit complies with American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (ANSI/BIFMA) shelf standards.
- 30 in. W cabinet has double doors with single handle
- Cabinet ships assembled, handle assembly required, instructions included, assembly tools sold separately
- Shipping time within 10 business days
- Welded inside corners of each door provide a more rigid door
- Each door also includes a welded full length door stiffener
- Felt pads protect the painted surface and assure quiet closure
- Reversible adjustable shelves creates a tray effect to contain rolling or shifting items