The Sandusky Lee WB02361230 is a welded steel bin wall cabinet suitable for the storage of items such as small parts. This wall cabinet accommodates plastic bins (approximate sizes 4 in. x 5 in. x 3 in. and 5 in. x 11 in. x 5 in). Bins and shelves are not included, please see accessories. The wall cabinet has two hinged solid doors with swing handles. One of the swing handles has a lock and operates a three-point latching system with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The inside features perforated metal tabs for inserting plastic bins. The bottom surface on this cabinet is raised and can be used as a shelf. This wall cabinet has a powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 30 x 36 x 12 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back).
- Double door and handles
- Cabinet ships assembled, handle assembly required, instructions included, assembly tools sold separately
- Great for small parts storage
- Welded inside corners of each door provide a more rigid door
- Each door also includes a welded full length door stiffener
- Felt pads protect the painted surface and assure quiet closure
- Bins are not included, please see accessories