Free up valuable floor space and keep dangerous liquids out of children's reach in Sandusky's Wall-Mount Flammable Liquids Safety Cabinet. An air space between two 18-Gauge welded steel walls and capped vents keep contents cooler than standard cabinets. Each shelf holds 500 lbs. The leak-proof doors have a locking handle. Comes with a bright yellow powder-coat paint finish with Flammable Keep Fire Away label. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of Class, I, II and III liquids.
- Yellow powder-coat paint finish with flammable keep fire away label
- Construction meets NFPA code 30 and OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of class I II and III liquids
- 500 lbs. capacity galvanized shelves adjust on 2-1/2 in. centers
- Dual 2 in. capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
- Double wall 18-Gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2 in. air space
- Keeps frequently used solvents close at hand
- Item custom made to your order ships within 14 business days