Keep art supplies and canisters from exploding during fires by placing them in Sandusky lees flammable paint and ink safety cabinet. The sturdy cabinet has a 1-1/2 air space between two 18-gauge welded steel walls that keeps the contents cooler than standard cabinets. Adjustable feet keep your cabinet level, an important feature when storing liquids. A 2 in. high door sill keeps spills inside the cabinet, not on your floors. Each galvanized steel shelf holds 500 pounds and adjusts on 2-1/2 centers. Comes with a red powder-coat paint finish. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of class, I, II and III liquids.
- Dual 2 in. capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
- Construction meets NFPA code 30 and OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of class I II and III liquids
- Adjustable leveling feet
- 2 in. High leak proof door sill contains spills
- Item ships within 10 business days
- Shelves hold 500 lbs. evenly distributed weight
- Double wall 18-Gauge welded steel construction