Made from durable steel, the Sandusky 36 in. x 18 in. x 72 in. Electronic Coded Steel Cabinet is designed to accommodate 2 distinct passwords for administrators and users and displays the time and date of most recent access for added security. A key is accessible under the plate adjacent to the knob. 4 shelves adjust in 2 in. increments to accommodate a variety of items and the entire unit can house up to 750 lb. An exterior battery pack provides back up power in the event of primary battery failure.
- Durable steel construction
- Holds up to 750 lb.
- Dove gray
- Boltless design assembles easily without tools
- Concealed door hinges swivel 270°
- 4 adjustable shelves plus a raised bottom shelf
- Keypad keeps a record for the day, date and time of when the cabinet was accessed