The Saniaccess3 is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 ft. below the sewer line, or even up to 150 ft. away from a soil stack. It can handle the effluent from a toilet, sink, bathtub and shower. The Saniaccess3 is simplicity itself to install; there are just four connections.
- Inside of the unit comprises of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the stainless steel macerator blades and the pump
- When the flush is activated, the water flowing into the Saniaccess3 activates a micro switch in the pressure chamber, which in turn starts the motor
- In addition to the toilet waste, the Saniaccess3 will also discharge gray water from a variety of other sanitary fixtures such as: a sink, a bathtub, a shower and a urinal
- Note: this toilet only works in combination with Saniflo systems
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs