Ditra is a polyethylene uncoupling underlayment with a grid structure of square cutback cavities and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside. Ditra provides uncoupling through the open rib structure which allows for in-plane movement that effectively neutralizes the differential movement stresses between the substrate and the tile, thus eliminating the major cause of cracking and delaminating of the tiled surface. Ditra provides waterproofing and vapor management. Underlayment for tile.
- Designed for use with ceramic and stone tile
- Ideal for interior and exterior tile and stone installations
- Neutralizes stress that originates in the subfloor to eliminate the main cause of tile cracking
- Waterproofs and allows moisture in the substrate to evaporate
- Replaces backboard or a second layer of plywood
- Polyethylene material
- 54 sq. ft. roll measuring 3 ft. 3 in. x 16 ft. 5 in.
- 1/8 in. thick membrane makes transitioning to other surfaces simple
- Easy installation over a thinset mortar