The DHERSD/BW is a programmable digital thermostat designed to control the Ditra-Heat heating cables. There are over 250 pre-set programs including an anticipated start function to choose from. It also has a built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) and works with the 120-Volt and 240-Volt cables.
- Use with Ditra-Heat heating cables and Ditra-Heat uncoupling membrane
- Programmable version
- Features more than 250 pre-set programs and anticipated start function
- Includes one floor temperature sensor
- Bright white color
- Features a 5 mA built-in Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) and indicator light
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs