Kerdi-Board is a multifunctional tile substrate and building panel that can be used for creating bonded waterproofing assemblies with tile coverings. Kerdi-Board is made from an extruded polystyrene foam panel, with a special reinforcement material on both sides and fleece webbing for effective anchoring in thin-set mortar. It can be used in the creation of a broad range of building elements, such as showers and bathtub surrounds.
- Panel dimensions are 1/2 in. x 32 in. x 48 in.
- Made of extruded polystyrene foam
- Dust-free and easy to cut with a utility knife
- Lightweight, easy to handle and transport
- Gridlines printed on the surface help for neat cuts
- Tile can be installed directly over Kerdi-Board using the thinset method
- For use with ceramic and natural stone tile