Reno-Ramp creates smooth transitions between tile coverings and floor coverings at lower elevations. The wide sloped surface helps eliminate trip hazards and is ideal for areas where wheel carts are used. The profile is typically used between tile and finished concrete. Reno-Ramp has an integrated joint spacer which ensures a uniform grout joint between the tile and profile.
- Made of satin anodized aluminum
- Accommodates tiles 3/4 in. thick
- Features a 3-1/2 in. wide transition surface
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Ideal for tile to concrete transitions
- Provides a sloped transition between tile and a lower floor covering