Reno-T is designed for transitions between hard surface floor coverings that are the same-height. It can be used to retrofit an existing installation or can be installed during the tile installation. Reno-T overlaps the edges of the floor coverings to protect the edges against damage. Installation is quick and easy by filling the joint between the floor coverings with an elastomeric sealant, like Schluter-Kerdi-Fix and pressing the profile into the joint.
- Made of satin nickel anodized aluminum
- For use with tile a minimum of 11/32 in. thick
- Ideal for retrofit installations
- Visible reveal is 17/32 in. wide
- Ideal for hard-surface floor transitions such as ceramic tile, natural stone, parquet flooring and laminate