Reno-TK-Radius is designed to provide curved transitions between tile and floor coverings at lower elevations. The 1/4 in. channel beneath the sloped flange hides and protects the cut edge of the lower adjoining surface. Reno-TK is typically used between tile and carpet and is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Features a satin nickel finish
- Accommodates tiles that are 5/16 in. thick
- Designed for curved transitions between tile and a lower surface
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Prevents tile edges from chipping